Works in Progress:
1) Festival Games: Inebriated and Sober Altruists, with J. Cox and V. Sadiraj.
2) When is the Strategy Method Appropriate? The Role of Emotions, with P. Battigalli and E. Manzoni.
3) A Belief-dependent Analysis of Equality of Opportunity in the Dictator Game, with P. Brañas-Garza, G. Grolleau and A. Sutan.
4) An Experiment on Resource and Welfare Division through a Modified Trust Game, with S. Ambec and A. Reynaud.
5) Target the Two: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment on Creative Paths, with M. Egidi and E. Manzoni.
6) Experienced vs. Described Uncertainty with Expert vs. Inexpert Decision-Makers, with J. Cervera, P. Hernandez, E. Manzoni and J. Vila.
7) Instantaneous Social Capital in Cultural Events: A Case Study of the Impact of Religion, Food and Music, with P. Llerena.
8) How Does Culture Foster Creativity and Economic Development?, with P. Llerena and G. Urso.
9) Judgment Errors and Decision Making under Ambiguity in Humans vs. Primates: An Evolutionary Approach, with M.-H. Broihanne, V. Dufour
and A. Montesano.
10) Climate Change and Risk Perception: Low Probability and Time Discounting, with K. Boun-My, T. Jaber-Lopez and A. Stenger.
11) A Field Experiment on Trust and Trustworthiness between local and migrants in the South of Italy, with N. Coniglio, G. De Arcangelis and H. Jayet.